Monday, August 15, 2011

Once Again

It is very difficult to act on when u speak....i really experience this, as i mentioned in my last blog that i want to post a blog (at least!!) in a week but failed to do so ..and i don't have such a good reason with me now!!!!!....


so on this i remembered that sentence that, "in shooting don't first tell what is your target first shoot and then named whatever you shoot as a target ".



so i am sitting down and writing (that mean's Typing) here what i am thought for!!!!!

in these days i have stoped watching a tv news and reading a news paper because it really making me frustrated.

some one is killing to someone ,bomb blast ,corruption("Breaking News"),riots, and all that crap....

And today we all are celebrated our independence day



I am agree that I am too lazy person that I never read books based on history neither I have any sharp concept about freedom fighter …I am not from those families.. Whose granpa’s are fought with British gov. but I am the person who is living 20th century and not felling that we all are free… this ‘free’ u can take in any concern ….

May be I am wrong..but we all people don’t know the value of independence because it is free for us and according to market theory any free thing u get is useless for you…..

We are people of India and celebrating the independence day of India ….are we know what we actually celebrating for . is that for our no-bound civilization structure in which we are free to do anything what we want to do??? Really!!!

I don’t want to play a role of netas and all by speaking all these things ,but this is something what really make me frustrated ,when I thought of .

Leave it ……..we are Indians, and in India when something you have to say good ..it should be in movies or in novels ….yeeee real life hai mere bhai …

In marathi there is good phrase for our typical tendency “ अज्ञानात सुख असते ”…

Good bye and happy Independence Day

No comments:

Post a Comment